Short-Term Rehabilitation to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Rehabilitation at Buffalo Valley is an important part of our commitment to wellness. Here we take a multi-faceted approach to therapy that makes you stronger, helps improve muscle tone and coordination and increases self-management of and prevention of symptoms through education.
With programs that are designed to strengthen the body, engage the mind and enliven the spirit, we help our patients achieve their highest level of independence. Our spacious therapy gym and dedicated unit for short-term patients help us set the standard for excellence in rehabilitation.
Our Rehabilitation Program at a Glance
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Personalized care plans with a focus on returning patients to home
- Dedicated neighborhood for short-term patients
- Leading-edge treatment approaches
- Home safety assessments
- Wellness opportunities, such as lectures and screenings
- Student internship site for several colleges and universities
You do not have to live within our community to receive our care. We welcome direct admissions into our short-term rehabilitation program!
Whether the need is medically complex care or orthopedic rehabilitation following an injury or trauma, we are committed to assisting our clients in revitalizing their lives and helping them return to the activities they most enjoy as quickly as possible. And, our care does not end there. Our team assists clients and their families through the discharge process and helps in the transition to home.
Our experienced and skilled care teams work with patients and their families to optimize the short-term rehabilitation experience through comprehensive, individualized care plans. Using a multidisciplinary team approach that includes physical, occupational and speech therapists, as well as skilled nursing, medical, dietary and discharge planning services, we strive to help patients achieve their goals and maximize their independence.
Our rehabilitation team treats a variety of conditions and diagnoses, including:
- Pain control
- Neurological disorders
- Fall history
- Gait dysfunction
- Balance deficits
- Cardiac events
Comfort & Security . . . Our Brand New Center
Rehabilitation at Buffalo Valley is anything but institutional. Our new health care center is designed to provide exceptional care and innovative therapies within an atmosphere that feels like home. Those in our care benefit from an array of services and amenities to make their stay with us outstanding.
Our new health care center features:
- Private short-term rehabilitation neighborhood
- Spacious therapy gym with specialized equipment and private exam rooms
- Fully furnished private and semi-private suites with flat-screen TVs
- Restaurant-style dining in a beautifully appointed dining room
- Common living areas