Beautiful. Worry-Free. This is the Way to Live!
Our community is designed to encourage friendships, connections and wellness with daily opportunities to engage in stimulating and fun activities, both on campus and in town. A favorite gathering place is The Village Common, a central hub for residents that features a library, meeting rooms and a large kitchen. Plus, the great room provides the perfect setting for community activities, events, family parties and holiday celebrations.
But our residents say it’s their neighbors who make our community so special. They’re cheerful, interesting and welcoming people who appreciate the comfort, convenience and engaging lifestyle that our community and location offer – just as you do. And at Buffalo Valley, they’re not just friendly neighbors – they’re friends to share your days with!
Inspired by casual, comfortable living, our well-crafted cottage homes and villas offer a residential mix of duplex and detached styles. Each cottage or villa is designed to meet your needs, featuring large kitchens with modern appliances and ample cabinet space, inviting entertainment areas, two or three bedrooms, spacious closets and more. Some homes also offer the option for a sunroom, covered porch or attached garage.
The great outdoors is an integral part of each home . . . beautiful exterior environments blend seamlessly with indoor spaces. Each cottage home or villa features backyard space filled with endless possibilities – all on a 54-acre campus with wonderful walking paths, community gardens, an outdoor gazebo and bocce ball court.
Comfort, Wellness & Endless Possibilities
We make it easier for you to do your thing and be yourself – and live an active life your way. The singular purpose of our services and amenities is to make your life as uncomplicated and as fulfilling as it can be. We offer:
- Beautiful, serene campus setting
- Short drive to grocery stores, shopping and banking
- Close proximity to county library, farmers market and hospital
- Easy access to quaint downtown Lewisburg boutiques and restaurants
- Close to local universities
- Village Common Community Center
- Walking paths
- Raised community gardens
- Outdoor gazebo
- Bocce ball court
Diverse Social Calendar
- Cultural, recreational and social programs
- Organized outings
- Social parties and holiday celebrations
- Community events and organizations
- Resident Association meetings
- Weekly worship service
- Bible studies
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and errands
- Transportation for community recreational outings
- Casual dining available at the Village Cafe
- Spiritual care provided by staff chaplain