Everything You Need. All You Want.
Dave and Betty Clough moved to Buffalo Valley nine years ago, after searching several years for a retirement community. "Our first impression of Buffalo Valley was 'this is like our home'. We loved the wide-open community with its neat cottages and green areas. We had previously lived for 38 years in a suburban ranch house and were greatly pleased with the similarity of the Buffalo Valley Campus.
The following are the '10 Top Reasons' we enjoy living at Buffalo Valley":
- A comfortable home in a secure neighborhood
- Maintenance-free living; all repairs, grass cutting & snow removal are taken care of for you
- A friendly, caring, responsive staff
- Good neighbors and friends
- Ideal location convenient to: Lewisburg – a nice town with Bucknell University & the Weis Center for the Performing Arts; shopping, public library, farmers market with fresh local produce, good restaurants, Highways I-80 & Rt.11/15
- Excellent doctors and medical facilities. Evangelical Community Hospital in Lewisburg (five minutes away) is a “world-class hospital.”
- Worship services conducted by our own chaplain
- Social activities, holiday celebrations, dining options
- Physical activities – walking trails, gardening and bocce ball court.
- Simply sitting on our front porch and chatting with our friends passing by